If you are frustrated or dissatisfied with your current job and your goal is for a complete change, then you could soon be earning a great income and enjoying life as a qualified renewable energy engineer. Given the Governments commitments to this area, this represents an area of great opportunity, and will for many years to come. Learn key income enhancing plumbing and electrics skills on your way to becoming fully qualified in renewable energy technology.
Retraining is easier than you might think and you will gain skills which are always in demand. You might want to be employed or be able to start and build your own business, to be your own boss. Both are attainable and achievable as our electricians’ courses leads to industry recognised qualifications – we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
Good reasons why you should choose our renewable energy training course
All your practical training can be taken at one of our state of the art nationwide centres.
The specially designed study material allows you to learn when and where it suits you.
Expert tutor support is always available to you, both at the centre when you do your practical workshops, and by phone, email or dedicated intranet when you do your theory units.
Courses are starting all the time so you can begin as soon as you are ready.
The courses are designed to fit around your other work / family commitments.
The class based training, examinations and assessments for this course are conducted by an external training organisation which holds the accreditation to carry out the following qualifications:
Domestic Renewable Energy Engineer
- BPEC* 1999 Water Regulations
- City & Guilds 6035 Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing Studies, or
- BPEC* NVQ Level 2
- City & Guilds 6035 Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing Studies, or
- BPEC* NVQ Level 3
- City & Guilds 2399 Award in Environmental Technology Systems Awareness
- BPEC* – Part P Defined Scope
- BPEC* – Installation, Service and Maintenance of Domestic Unvented Hot Water Systems
- BPEC* – Installation and Maintenance of Solar Hot Water Systems
- BPEC* – Installation and Maintenance of Heat Pump Systems
- BPEC* – Certification in Underfloor Heating
Specifically for people with little or no prior experience or knowledge, this course can take you from a complete beginner to a fully-fledged and professionally qualified renewable energy engineer. On successful completion of the course you would be able, legally and safely, to work as a qualified plumber and in renewable energy, either in your own business or for a company.
Here are just a few of the things you will be able to do
- Fit, install and maintain bathrooms.
- Complete and self-certify plumbing work in domestic environments only e.g. bathrooms, kitchens, lighting circuits and wall sockets.
- You can apply to become an MCS Certified Installer.
- Work on multi-powered properties.
- Complete renewable installations from start to finish.
- Work in people’s home or small commercial units providing energy efficient plumbing and solutions.
So look ahead with confidence to a more rewarding future and train with us for industry recognised qualifications – just complete the enquiry form and we’ll be in touch, obligation free, to offer free advice and assistance.Enquiry Form
*All BPEC qualifications via BPEC approved training centres