If you are frustrated or dissatisfied with your current job and your goal is for a complete change, then you could soon be earning a great income and enjoying life as a qualified Plumber. Retraining is easier than you might think and you will gain skills which are always in demand. You might want to be employed or be able to start and build your own business, to be your own boss. Both are attainable and achievable as our plumbing courses lead to industry recognised qualifications – we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
Good reasons why you should choose our main plumbing courses
All your practical training can be taken at one of our state of the art nationwide centres.
The specially designed study material allows you to learn when and where it suits you.
Expert tutor support is always available to you, both at the centre when you do your practical workshops and by phone, email or fax when you do your theory units.
Courses are starting all the time so you can begin as soon as you are ready
The courses are designed to fit around your other work / family commitments
The class based training, examinations and assessments for this course are conducted by an external training organisation which holds the accreditation to carry out the following qualifications:
Domestic Plumbing and Heating Installer
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma (6035) in Plumbing Studies
- BPEC 1999 Water Regulations
- NVQ Level 2 on completion of portfolio of evidence of on-site work
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma (6035) in Plumbing Studies
- BPEC Part P Defined Scope Domestic Electrical Qualification
- CSkills/BPEC Domestic Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems Certificate
- NVQ Level 3 on completion of portfolio of evidence of on-site work
Specifically for people with little or no prior plumbing experience or knowledge, this course can take you from a complete beginner to a fully-fledged and professionally qualified plumber. On successful completion of the course you would be able, legally and safely, to work as a qualified plumber either in your own business or for a company.
Here are just a few of the things you will be able to do
- Installing or maintaining heating systems
- Repairing sanitation systems
- Fitting domestic appliances (such as dishwashers)
- Installing air-conditioning units
- Fitting bathrooms
- Emergency repairs
So look ahead with confidence to a more rewarding future and train with us for industry recognised qualifications – just complete the enquiry form and we’ll be in touch, obligation free, to offer free advice and assistance.
*All BPEC qualifications via BPEC approved training centres